YouTube is a powerhouse, of that there is no doubt.
24 hours of video uploaded every minute. The average American spends 15 minutes a day on YouTube. 20% of Google searches are for YouTube videos. More video is uploaded to YouTube every 60 days than all the major Television networks created in 60 years.
Are you using it for a marketing platform and one of the integral gears to drive your business?
Data has shown us to be visual people. Can there be any doubt?
How many televisions in your home? That should answer that question for you.
Most people would rather watch a video about a product or service than read about it. Are you taking advantage of this simple fact and using video in your marketing efforts to showcase your products and services on your website and on YouTube? If you can show what you are offering in an entertaining and inviting way, odds are your potential clients will receive it and return for more.
How can you showcase your services and use video to draw in customers? Unless you are doing an educational video, keep your videos short and snappy. 90 seconds or less. Studies show that viewership falls off dramatically after the first 60 seconds so the snappier the message the better. Instead of doing one long video, segment it into several different marketing messages.
Using the YouTube Gear and branding yourself on YouTube is like putting a TV on your website to advertise and sell your product or service! It’s not only a tremendous savings over advertising on Television but you gain unending airtime in front of your prospects 24/7. It’s a marketing message constantly working for you day and night.
In addition to YouTube, we also use mass video distribution to other video sites with our Video Marketing programs.
It’s an exciting and effective way to advertise. The advantage of YouTube and video marketing in general is that with mass distribution, you are not only gaining additional viewership but also building important linking mechanisms to your website.
Branded video optimization offers several distinct advantages.
1. Cost effective. With a little creativity and imagination you can make them yourself.
2. UNLIMITED air time..on YouTube and your website, your message is available 24/7.
3. Allows your customers to see your actual product or service before they buy – speeds up the sales cycle.
4. Allows you to use powerful messages such as video testimonials. Nothing sells new customers like hearing from happy old customers – it’s a 24/7 referral system.
3. With Video Marketing your message is mass distributed for wider coverage through many different video mediums.
4. People are getting to know you BEFORE they do business with you. This is extremely powerful. You can build trust and rapport before they come through your door. Remember, people do business with people they like and trust. Be yourself in front of the camera and speak directly, sincerity shines through, so does insincerity. Always have your customers best interests at heart.
More Video Marketing Tips For Small Business From Mashable
Call us for powerful YouTube and Video Marketing strategies? Get in touch with us, let us help you dominate your business niche with your video message.